Donate Goods and Services
It is from generous donations of goods and services that ensure we can hold successful fundraising events and also stationery items to help our office work. Thank you so much for your support.
Annual Fundraising Events
Every year the program hosts fundraising events including our ball, Quiz and walkathons. Funds raised from these major events contribute greatly to the bereavement support services that are provided to parents and families every year.
Can you or your business help?
We are looking for donations which can be used for prizes and or to be auctioned. Items such as:
- Accommodation packages
- Beauty products
- Household appliances
- Sports memorabilia
- Vouchers - dining, entertainment, online, cinemas, fashion etc
If you or your business would like to donate to any of our events please email us as we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
How can you help?
- Join our Fundraising Committees.
- Donate a prize/s and or seek donation/s.
- Help to source prizes for the program by asking your family, friends or local businesses to support our events. Please contact the fundraising coordinator for a letter/email that is used by the program.
- Attend our events!
- Promote the events through your family, friends, contacts and social networking sites such a facebook and twitter.
We endevour to purchase office supplies with fundraised money, not donated money. We always try to keep administration costs down but of course the administration does ensure the ongoing running of the program.
You can help by donating
- A4 Paper
- Laminating Sheets
- Printer Toner
- Australia Post Satchel Bags- Express Post, 500g or 3kg satchels.
- SD Cards ( supplied to parents for taking photographs of their baby)
All donations are so greatly appreciated. Thank You so much