If you would like to receive a printed copy of the newspaper in the post each quarter, please follow the link online store to set up your subscription. There is an anuual fee of $20.00 to cover printing and postage.
We hope you find the newsletter to be a supportive and comforting resource.
The program has provided a newsletter since 2003. It is an Australia wide newsletter and is a great resource for bereaved parents, families, friends and the medical health professionals participating in the program. It is full of bereavement support information, program information, parents & families stories, announcements thoughts and feelings and much much more.
The Newsletter is made available online quarterly and a printed version is created and posted for subscribers.
Subscription is $20.00 Per annum Please Click here to subscribe to a printed version.
PLEASE NOTE* As from January 2012 all memberships will be automatically renewed unless otherwise advised.
You can also receive a copy of the online newsletter to your email inbox FREE of charge please join our mailing list to keep updated and informed about the TLC program.
Newsletter Contributions and Submissions
How can I contribute to the newsletter?
This is your newsletter & you can contribute by emailing our newsletter editor any of the following
- Parents Stories- Write a story about your baby or your experience with pregnancy loss
- Angel Memorials- write a message to your baby on their anniversary/birthday/due date
- New Birth Announcement's
- Poetry- Please remember to reference the author and get permission if required
- Feature Article- Research and write a topic which you are interested in or have sound knowledge in- for example twin loss/new pregnancy/subsequent loss
- Keepsake idea's
- News or Events happening in your state
- Your personal thoughts and feelings
Contributions are required by the 25th of every month and the newsletter is available in the first week of every month.
Please Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the links below to download the latest editions of the TLC newsletter.
The newspapers are able to be viewed by the free program adobe reader