How you can make a difference
There are many ways you can get involved and help make a difference for The Program
There is real need for help with ensuring the program reaches out to families across Australia that suffer such loss of their babies.
The program is a not for profit organisation that was founded on October 26 2002 and relies heavily on the generous support of the families that want to give back to the program, community spirit and our fundraising ventures.
You can help raise funds for the program and make such a difference for others bereaved families:
Support The Program
Become a TLC Angel
- Set up an online fundraising page in your baby's memory
- Display a Donation Box at your business
- Participate in charity runs across Australia (such as city to bay SA & City2surf NSW)Purchase TLC merchandise to help support & promote the program
- Sell Cadbury Chocolates
- Help sell tickets for the Raffles
- Organise your own event to help fund the essential work of the program
- Organise a Golf fundraiser
- Hold a morning tea
- Have a garage sale
- Consider nominating the program for your Payroll giving
- Leave a legacy
Please ensure you contact the Fundraising coordinator for authority to fundraise forms prior to your event.
- Volunteer at BBQ Fundraisers
- Volunteer for the program - donate some of your time to help us
- Become a volunteer committee member
- Consider the positions vacant - current listings of positions that are available
Get Involved In Events
- Hold a Bear drive
- Source prizes for the Annual Quiz Auction
- Attend the Annual Memorial Walkathon
- Attend the Annual Quiz Auction held every October
- Attend the Inaugural Ball
- Particiapte in our Annual Butterflies for Babies Day
- Share the weblink & encourage people to support the program
- Join the facebook cause & invite your family & friends
- Contact the media let them know about the program and the impact of pregnancy & infant loss
For more information please email us at email@example.com
Please feel welcome and comfortable to talk or email with us at any time.
If you are hosting an event on behalf of the program please let us know and we would be more than happy to come and give a presentation on the program. Please do remember to contact your state coordinator for an authority to fundraise form.